Registration opens today for MAGC’s 2022 Fall Conference. This year’s event will be held on Wednesday, October 26 at the Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center.
The conference programming is set to run 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with a networking breakfast starting at 8:00 a.m., and wrapping up with a social hour until 4:30 p.m. We are excited to be back in person to network with colleagues and refresh and energize our communication skills!
The lineup includes:
- The Community Co-Design Process with City of Rochester staff
- Chao Mwatela, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Director, and
- Jenna Bowman, Strategic Communications & Engagement Director
- Social Media Trends with writer and consultant Arik Hanson.
Early Bird Registration runs today through September 30:
- MAGC Members - $100 // $150 after September 30
- Non-Members - $135 // $185 after September 30
Stay tuned for more speaker and session information!
Thank you 2022 Sponsors!
We understand that sometimes you are not able to attend an event that you have paid for. We are happy to move your registration to another person from your organization or issue a refund until October 14th. Please contact our office for additional details.
The Minnesota Association of Government Communicators (MAGC) reserves the right to use any photograph or video taken at any event sponsored by MAGC, without the expressed written permission of those in the photograph or video.