The MAGC 2020 Board Election process has begun.
To qualify, a candidate must be a current MAGC member in good standing. Candidates may be members through an individual membership or by having a membership assignment through an organizational membership.
To ensure a free and fair election, AdminBrandingBox, MAGC's associate management partner, will be given full and exclusive control over the election process. No MAGC board member or other member will be allowed access to the voting system, election process, or results tabulation process.
2020 Board Election Schedule
- September 23 - Board Interest Form available
- October 25 - Final date to submit a Board Interest Form
- November 4 - Voting begins (current individual and organizational members are allowed to review your interest form responses and vote for up to six candidates)
- November 15 - Voting ends at 11:59 p.m.
- November 18 - Election results will be shared with candidates and current board members
- November 30 - Election results will be announced to MAGC membership
- December 20 - MAGC board meeting and 2020 strategy planning session. Wwe hope all newly elected board members will attend this meeting.