Monday, March 2, 2020, 8 a.m.
Cost per entry
- $85 for MAGC and MACTA members.
- $110 for nonmembers.
- There is no discount for multiple entries.
- Judges will receive a discount code good for a $5 discount on each entry they submit.
How to enter the contest
- Review the contest rules.
- Visit our awards entry site.
- Create an account there using your email, or use your Google, Facebook or Twitter login to create an account.
If you have an account from a previous year, you can simply log in. Use the reset password link if you don't remember your password.
- Click the "Start new entry" button.
- Choose a category you want to enter.
- Complete the the entry form.
- Submit multiple entries if you like, by repeating the above steps.*
- Proceed to the shopping cart to pay by credit card or invoice after you've completed all your entries.
- Complete, submit and pay for all entries by the entry deadline.
*If you're entering more than one project, you can "Submit" each one as you go. Instead of "Proceed to payment," choose "Return to my entries" until all of your entries have been completed. Then you can "Proceed to payment" and pay for all entries at once.
Details, details ...
Visit the other pages in the Northern Lights menu for a more detailed Contest Overview, a list of the Contest Categories, the Contest Rules, Awards Ceremony information, Info for Judges, Special Achievement Awards info, a list of Past Award Recipients, and info about the Northern Lights Committee.
Contact us at email@example.com. We will make sure you get the help you need.